Gaming peripherals leader and internationally-acclaimed eSports team collaborate on precision gaming products built for PC games of all genres
Fremont, California — August 26, 2015 — Corsair today announced the first gaming products designed in collaboration with eSports Team Dignitas: the Corsair Gaming Sabre Laser gaming mouse and MM300 Anti-Fray Mouse Mat, Team Dignitas Edition. The two joined forces to combine Team Dignitas’ competitive gaming experience with Corsair’s expertise in developing precision PC peripherals to outfit gamers with products that deliver the competitive edge. Since announcing their partnership in January 2015, Team Dignitas exclusively uses Corsair Gaming PC peripherals in practice and tournaments worldwide.
At just 100 grams, the ultra-light Sabre Laser RGB gaming mouse enables superior reach and unmatched accuracy for the ultimate PC gaming experience. With four-zone, 16.8M color backlighting and eight easily programmable buttons, the mouse is compatible with Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software to ensure powerful customization as a standalone product or in concert with other Corsair Gaming RGB peripherals. Its 8,200 DPI laser sensor and 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate guarantee lag-free, pixel-precise gameplay fit for the eSports pro.
The new MM300 Anti-Fray Mouse Mat, Team Dignitas Edition is a high-endurance, pro-grade cloth mouse mat designed for high-DPI gaming mice. Its reinforced stitched edges guard against surface peeling, and its textile-weaved surface makes for optimal control and precision tracking in the heat of competition.
“Corsair creates high-performance products that fit the needs of competitive pro players,” said Michael O’Dell, owner of Team Dignitas. “They were the ideal partner with which to launch Team Dignitas tournament gear.”
“As long time Team Dignitas fans, Corsair was thrilled to collaborate with the team to design these exclusive products,” said Lauren Premo, Corsair eSports and Partner Manager. “The special edition Sabre is a top performance gaming mouse that always delivers in the wide range of games that Team Dignitas competes in, from MOBA to FPS.”
The new products are immediately available for order directly from Corsair. To order or to learn more, please visit: corsairgaming.com/dignitas.
Meet Team Dignitas and Corsair at PAX Prime in Seattle
Team Dignitas and Corsair will be showing the new products at PAX Prime from August 28-31. Fans can meet members of Team Dignitas at the Corsair booth #3342 from 12pm-2 pm.
SABRE Laser RGB Team Dignitas Edition Gaming Mouse
- Ultra-light at just 100g for better reaction times and less fatigue
- Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting and customizable software suite
- 8,200 DPI laser sensor and multi-color DPI indicator for pixel-precise gaming
- 8 easily programmable buttons for truly personalized play
- Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software for powerful performance tuning and customization
- High-performance switches custom designed for gaming
- Ergonomic design for multiple grip styles
- Braided easy-flex cable for 1.8 meters of unencumbered, lag-free roaming
- Team Dignitas logo and color scheme
- Sabre Laser RGB Mouse – Team Dignitas Edition $54.99 MSRP
MM300 Anti-Fray Gaming Mouse Mat, Team Dignitas Edition
- Textile-weave design for precision tracking
- Reinforced stitched edges for surface protection
- Optimized for high-DPI gaming mice
- Anti-skid rubber base for secure gaming
- 360mm x 300mm x 3mm surface area
- Team Dignitas jersey design and color scheme
- MM300 Anti-Fray Gaming Mouse Mat – Team Dignitas Edition $24.99 MSRP
- [gallery size=”large” ids=”4619,4620,4621,4622,4623″
[gallery size=”large” ids=”4624,4625,4626,4627,4628″
[gallery size=”large” ids=”4629,4630,4631″