Corsair Computex 2015 – STRAFE Mechanical Keyboard
COMPUTEX 2015 — Taipei, Taiwan — June 1, 2015 — Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair®, today announced the addition of the STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard to Corsair’s award-winning line of PC gaming accessories. By bringing the unmatched lighting customization and Cherry MX switches found in Corsair’s RGB keyboards to STRAFE, Corsair has created the most advanced mono-backlit mechanical gaming keyboard available. Sporting a sleek new industrial design, STRAFE will be widely available in late June at an MSRP of $109.99.
The STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard’s brilliant red backlighting can be customized to a virtually unlimited number of lighting configurations and effects. Each key can be programmed with automated macros using CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) software. Users can choose from six unique lighting effects or craft their own custom profiles and share them on www.corsairgaming.com.
“As a former pro gamer, I know firsthand that performance and customization matters. STRAFE, like all Corsair mechanical keyboards, features the world-leading Cherry MX gaming keys to deliver the ultimate performance and confidence when in battle,” said Jason Christian, product manager at Corsair. “Combined with the virtually unlimited advanced lighting and macro customization of our CUE software, STRAFE is the definitive choice for gamers dedicated to improving their game.”
- German-made Cherry MX red switches with gold contacts for fast, precise key presses
- Fully programmable brilliant red LED backlighting for unrivaled personalization
- USB pass-through port for easy connections
- Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycaps
- 100% anti-ghosting technology with 104-key rollover
- Enhanced, easy-access multimedia controls
- $109.99 MSRP
Visit Corsair at Computex 2015 in Taiwan
Corsair will be showcasing STRAFE at Computex 2015 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 2-5, 2015. The product will be shown by appointment only in Corsair’s press suite at the Grand Hyatt.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
STRAFE has a suggested retail price of $109.99 in the US and will be available in June from Corsair’s worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty and Corsair customer service and technical support.
To learn more about STRAFE, please visit:
Corsair Computex 2015 – Bulldog and Lapdog
COMPUTEX 2015 — Taipei, Taiwan — June 1, 2015 — Corsair®, PC gaming hardware leader, today at Computex unveiled Bulldog, the first DIY PC built exclusively to bring the vivid immersion of 4K gaming to the living room. Composed of a DIY kit with a stylish gaming console-sized chassis, liquid CPU cooler, power supply, and motherboard, and designed with plenty of space for customization and upgrades, Bulldog provides the foundation for users to build the ultimate living room PC. Using its proprietary liquid CPU and GPU cooling technology, Corsair condensed the desktop PC computing performance into Bulldog’s compact form factor. An early version of Bulldog is on display at Computex 2015, with availability expected in early Q4.
“Bulldog is designed to take the 4K gaming experience delivered by desktop gaming PCs, and bring it to the big 4K screens in the home,” said Andy Paul, CEO of Corsair Components. “We knew we needed to deliver a solution that was elegant, powerful, and compact. By leveraging our leading expertise in PC case design and liquid cooling, we met that goal with Bulldog. We can’t wait to unleash it on gamers this fall.”
With the increasing affordability of 4K TVs and the arrival of new NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards, PCs are now poised to deliver the definitive gaming experience in 4K, far beyond the 1080P limitation of current game consoles and most Steam Machines. However, 4K-capable PCs require a lot of power and run hot when pushed, throttling down performance and becoming excessively loud as the stock fans struggle to cool the CPU and graphics card.
Corsair engineered Bulldog to make the to run cooler and quieter, with Corsair’s proprietary liquid GPU and CPU cooling solutions key to delivering desktop performance in near silence in a smaller footprint. Bulldog includes a dedicated liquid cooler for the CPU, with an optional GPU liquid cooling kit available separately. Both the included Hydro Series H5SF liquid CPU cooler and an HG10-equipped graphics card allow users to simultaneously overclock both components, giving the system the potential to run faster – and quieter – than a conventional desktop gaming PC. In addition, Corsair has partnered with NVIDIA® and MSI to integrate Corsair liquid cooling technology into GeForce® graphics cards. The cards will be made available by MSI and will include initially include the GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 970, and the just announced GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
Bulldog is designed with PC enthusiasts in mind, incorporating a builder-friendly layout and tool-free features, and using standard mini-ITX motherboards and SFX12V PSUs for future-proof upgradeability so users can keep pace as games and hardware evolve. Since Bulldog provides the foundation of a full PC, users can choose the OS that suits their needs: Windows, SteamOS, or Linux.
- Bulldog DIY kit:
- Chassis – Provides a highly ventilated, stylish, compact console design that enhances the living room and keeps PC components cool.
- SFX power supply – Offers high-efficiency 600 watts of power in standard SFX12V form factor that runs smooth and quiet.
- Mini-ITX motherboard – Supports the latest multi-core desktop PC CPUs.
- Hydro Series H5SF small form factor liquid CPU cooler – Quietly cools the fastest CPUs while exhausting heat from the chassis.
- MSRP: $399
- Optional: Drop-in ready liquid-cooled graphics cards will be announced soon. Upgrade kits with a Hydro Series H55 liquid cooler and HG10 graphics card cooling bracket will be available for $99.
For more info visit: www.corsair.com/bulldog
Lapdog – bringing keyboard and mouse precision to the living room
Also announced at Computex with Bulldog is Lapdog, Corsair’s portable gaming control center that brings the precision of desktop gaming to the living room. Wired for maximum performance, Lapdog is a lapboard that features a large mouse mat area and keyboard dock for Corsair mechanical gaming keyboards.
- Wired for maximum performance without battery charging hassles.
- Large 7”x11” mouse mat area and keyboard dock.
- Powered USB hub for keyboard, mouse, headset, game controllers and flash drives.
- Memory foam underside cushion for user comfort.
- MSRP: Available as a standalone station for $89 or complete with keyboard for $199
For more info visit: www.corsair.com/lapdog
Bulldog and Lapdog are slated for release in Q4 of 2015. Stay tuned for an official launch date.
Corsair Computex 2015 – RMi Power Supplies
COMPUTEX 2015 — Taipei, Taiwan — June 1, 2015 — Corsair®, the most awarded and recommended PC power supply brand in the world1, today announced the addition of the RMi Series™ PC power supplies to the company’s award-winning line of PSUs. The new RMi Series PSUs raise the bar for what PC enthusiasts can expect from an 80 Plus® Gold certified power supply with the addition of silent Zero-RPM fan operation, Corsair Link customization and monitoring, all 105°C- rated Japanese capacitors, and fully modular cables. The new RMi Series PSUs are immediately available in 650, 750, 850, and 1000-watt capacities.
Building on Corsair’s legacy of enthusiast class PSUs, the RMi Series PSUs are designed from the ground up to deliver 80 PLUS Gold energy efficiency, reducing operating costs and excess heat, while delivering superior electrical performance, thanks to extremely tight voltage regulation and minimal ripple noise. To do this, Corsair has used only industry-leading 105°C-rated Japanese capacitors, providing unwavering power and reliability for high-end PCs. This ensures the electricity reaching a gaming PC’s power hungry components is as clean and stable as possible. The RMi Series PSUs are also stable, with a 140mm fluid-dynamic-bearing equipped cooling fan that runs in Zero RPM fan mode, only spinning up when the PSU needs to and operating virtually silently at low and medium loads.
For those who demand extra control, RMi is equipped with Corsair LINK, Corsair’s fully featured software suite, which provides real-time monitoring of the PSU’s power consumption, voltages, temperature and efficiency; users even have the flexibility to customize the fan speed or switch from a default multi-rail +12V power delivery to a single rail power delivery.
RMi is also designed with a fully modular cable system which allows users to use the bare minimum number of cables needed to for a cleaner look and improved airflow.
The PSUs are backed by a comprehensive seven-year warranty and Corsair’s comprehensive customer support.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long-term reliability
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Allows for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Configurable +12V rail options: Can be run in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggled to single-rail operation
- Corsair Link Digital: Advanced desktop application lets users monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and toggle the +12V rail from multi-rail to a single +12V rail
- Seven year warranty: A guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
- Suggested Retail Prices
- 650W – $129.99 MSRP
- 750W – $139.99 MSRP
- 850W – $159.99 MSRP
- 1000W – $189.99 MSRP
For more information on the RMi Series PSUs, please visit:
The RMi series of computer power supplies will be available from Corsair’s worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors in June 2015.
Corsair Computex 2015 – Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition
COMPUTEX 2015 — Taipei, Taiwan — June 1, 2015 — Corsair®, a world leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the Obsidian Series® 750D Airflow Edition full-tower PC case. Based on the award-winning Obsidian Series 750D, the new Airflow Edition adds a perforated front grill, increasing airflow into the case for systems that require more cooling. Like all Obsidian Series cases, the 750D features an elegant black monolithic design, brushed aluminum and solid steel construction, and generous expansion flexibility.
The Obsidian Series 750D’s rigid exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components, as well as sophisticated cooling for users who want to push their components to the limits. The increased ventilation offered by the new Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition opens up even more cooling options and performance, with three AF140L fans included to ensure great cooling right out of the box. The case is designed to make building a PC fast and simple with features such as tool-free side panels and drive bays, cable routing grommets and mount points, and motherboard rear CPU access and alignment pegs.
Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Specifications
- Perforated front grille for improved cooling
- Nine expansion slots for larger motherboards and running multiple graphics cards or expansion boards simultaneously
- Six tool-free 3.5”/2.5” combo bays in two modular hard drive cages, with room for two more cages for up to 12 combo drive bays
- Four tool-free 2.5” side-mounted drive cages for SSDs, out of the airflow path
- Three tool-free 5.25” bays for expansion
- Four front mounted USB ports for easy peripheral or external storage device connection
- Three AF140L high-airflow 140mm fans (2 front, 1 rear) for excellent airflow and low noise levels
- Room for up to 8 fans
- Radiator compatibility:
- Top – 360mm or 280mm
- Front – 280mm or 240mm
- Bottom – 240mm
- Rear – 140mm or 120mm
Storage Layout Options
- Modular hard drive cages can be configured in four separate mounting locations.
- Side-mounted 2.5” cages allow quick, easy removal of the 3.5” drive cages for better airflow or room for radiators, while maintaining capacity for up to four 2.5” drives.
- Thumbscrew side panel removal and expansion slots
- Tool-free 3.5”, 2.5”, and 5.25” drive bays
- Center-post standoff holds motherboard in place while you secure the other screws.
- Easily accessible (and removable) front, rear, and top dust filters.
- Outstanding cable routing with rubber grommets for superior airflow and cleaner, neater builds
- Four USB ports (two USB 3.0) and headphone/mic jacks in the front panel for easy access
Dimensions and Weight
- Length x Width x Height
- 21.5 x 9.25 x 22 inches
- 546 x 235 x 560mm
- 9.7 kg
- 21.4 lbs
Visit Corsair at Computex 2015 in Taiwan
Corsair will be showcasing the Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Editionat Computex 2015 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 2-5, 2015. The product will be shown by appointment only in Corsair’s press suite at the Grand Hyatt.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition has a suggested retail price of $159.99 in the US and is available immediately from Corsair’s worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty, and Corsair customer service and technical support.
To learn more about Corsair PC cases, please visit:
Corsair Computex 2015 – Hydro H110i GTX Nvidia AIO
COMPUTEX 2015 — Taipei, Taiwan — June 1, 2015 — Corsair®, a world leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the all-in-one Hydro Series™ H110i GTX, the company’s most advanced and customizable liquid CPU cooler yet, as well as new Hydro Series HG10 GPU cooling brackets for NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti and GTX 970 graphics cards.
Hydro Series H110i GTX Liquid CPU Cooler
The Hydro Series H110i GTX liquid CPU cooler pairs two 140mm fans with a 280mm radiator for extreme CPU cooling that is superior to stock CPU air coolers, delivering lower temperatures and quiet operations for both processor-intensive applications or light PC loads. The self-contained design of the H110i GTX makes it easier to install than stock air coolers and requires no filling or maintenance. The H110i GTX features a new generation, high-efficiency cooling block with a striking new look, including Titanium-colored logo inserts on the block and radiator. An optional kit with both red and blue inserts will be sold separately.
The H110i GTX has Corsair Link software control built in which allows advanced customization and monitoring by simply attaching the included cable to a motherboard USB header and downloading the software. Users can then customize and monitor temperatures, fan speed, pump speeds, and the RGB LED logo on the cooling block.
- 280mm dual-fan radiator: more surface area for superior cooling performance
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Dual SP140L PWM fans: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link software control: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from the desktop
- Support modern desktop CPUs: Support for Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
- 5-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $139.99
Hydro Series HG10 N980 and N970 GPU Cooling Brackets
The Hydro Series HG10 GPU liquid cooling brackets allow users to connect a Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU cooler (not included) to graphics cards to increase graphics performance at lower noise levels than stock graphics card coolers. The new HG10 N980 and N970 versions can be easily installed on reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 980, and GTX 970 graphics cards. The HG10’s combined with a Corsair Hydro Series CPU liquid cooler can reduce the GPU’s temperature up to 45° C, and works with the graphics card automatic temperature control to lower the speed of its onboard fan for quieter operation. The HG10 bracket also helps cool the GPU’s main processor and VRAM and VRMs, helping extend the life of the GPU and providing more overclocking headroom.
- Seamlessly pairs any Corsair Hydro Series CPU cooler to your NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics card
- Reduces GPU temperature for more overclocking headroom, providing as much as 25% clock speed increase
- Integrated mounting bracket cools the main GPU processor without transferring heat onto other components
- Included low-noise blower fan cools VRMs and VRAMs quietly and effectively
- Compatible with reference design cards for NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X, GTX 980, GTX 980 Ti, GTX 970, and GTX 760. See corsair.com for a full compatibility list.
- 2-year limited warranty
- MSRP: $39.99
The Hydro Series H110i GTX and Hydro Series HG10 N970 will be available in July from Corsair’s worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. Hydro Series HG10 N980 will be available in August. To learn more about Corsair PC cooling products, please visit:
Visit Corsair at Computex 2015 in Taipei
Corsair will be showcasing the new cooling products at Computex 2015 in Taipei from June 2-5, 2015. The products will be shown by appointment only in Corsair’s press suite at the Grand Hyatt.[youtube
Insert video URL or ID here[/youtube